Welcome to the Discover Trance Forums

The Discover Trance Radio forum is a great place to discuss music, tracks, shows and issues with like minded individuals and other Trance fans, it is also a great way to keep in touch with the staff and Djs

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Interview 001 - Ronski Speed Options · View
DiscoverTrance
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 12:35:43 AM

I kick off Discover Trance's very first Dj Q&A session, with Germany's very own, Mr Ronski Speed...

Lou - Ronski, firstly, thank you so much for taking the time out to chat with me... My favourite track of yours is 'The Space we Are' (JoC remix)... It is timeless, even now! (in fact, it featured on FireStorm's 'Discover Trance' show as the timeless tune a couple of weeks ago..) What is your favourite track that you have produced/remixed/collaborated on?...

range">Ronski - Thanks. Yeah "The Space We Are" sounds very classic, and in between there are lot of versions and bootlegs around. My very own favorite is maybe "I'm alone" as 'Sun Decade', (his project with singer, Devia Lea). It was breaking me through in 2003.

Lou - Awesome... How/when did you first get into dj'ing then?

range">Ronski - I already started in school for my class mates, and continued it on to play a lot in Germany, then a few years ago I got more gigs, and they became more and more international.

Lou- So, after years of hard work, and making it around the world sharing your sounds, share with us your most memorable gig...

range">Ronski- Very cool was playing at the Love Parade. Very magical and memorable.

Lou - Tell us what seem to be the most popular tracks that you are spinning in your sets right now?

range">Ronski - Actually my own tracks, like "Revolving Doors", "All The Way" and "Overfloat". The people know it from me and wanna hear my stuff played out live.

Lou - "All The Way" is another one of my all-time faves! I love it!! Let me in on your favourite movies of all time... (I know this is tough one!)

range">Ronski - "Pulp Fiction" as all time classic, "Very Bad Things", as maybe real black kind of humour, and "Dodge ball", because it is simply funny, to name 3.

Lou - Fantastic! Very varied choices there!... If you could have any superhero power - what would it be and why?

range">Ronski - For sure "flying", so i could fly to my gigs without waiting on airports... wink

Lou - We all hate the waiting!... time just seems to drag! What advice can you give to new and upcoming dj's?

range">Ronski - Just do your thing. Believe in yourself and your music. The people can feel if the dj stands behind his music.

Lou - I'm sure there will be many nodding and agreeing with you there! What can we look forward to hearing from you this year? Do you have any exciting news that you can share with us?... Smile

range">Ronski - I'm currently mixing a few new tracks and working on some remixes. So a few will come up very soon... Next I've got some releases from my album, and a new one from 'Sun Decade'.

Lou - Thank you so much for your time, Ron! Smile all the DT listeners will love reading your answers!!! Smile

range">Ronski - Thanks Smile

Copyright 2009 - Discover Trance
Sponsor
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 12:35:43 AM
Inclooziv
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 9:33:56 AM

Great interwiev !
Greets, Inclooziv.

Facebook: Bartosz Piotrkowski
YouTube Channel: B4r7a5
sexysuzy
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 11:46:55 AM

Good job Lou
Xenomorph
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 3:29:38 PM

Wicked interview, Lou, can feel your easy free-minded spirit through these words and questions. Smile
Blu_Lou
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 7:25:22 PM

Aww.. Thank youuu! Smile

I really really loved doing this! Can't wait to get going with some others... so keep your eyes locked on for who's next! wink

Lxxx

The only limit to your dreams, is you.....

~ \o/ CHECK OUT THE LATEST INTERVIEWS, WITH ME, IN THE 'INTERVIEWS' SECTION... ENJOY!... \o/ ~
DiscoverTrance
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:31:11 PM

Gonna give us a hint? or keep us guessing?
Blu_Lou
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:21:47 PM

DiscoverTrance wrote:
Gonna give us a hint? or keep us guessing?

I'm not giving anything away... My lips are sealed... The element of surprise is SO much more fun... wink

The only limit to your dreams, is you.....

~ \o/ CHECK OUT THE LATEST INTERVIEWS, WITH ME, IN THE 'INTERVIEWS' SECTION... ENJOY!... \o/ ~
Inclooziv
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 7:11:14 PM

Hahaha:
So, yes xD

Facebook: Bartosz Piotrkowski
YouTube Channel: B4r7a5
Trance88
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:37:06 AM

Sweet. Can't wait to hear some new stuff from Ronski especially under his Sun Decade name.
DJ Pusher
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:41:18 AM

wowo Ronski Speed interview wow!!!!!

awesome'nessssssss shocked

Dancing with spirit, Love your soul find your freedom.

www.youtube.com/user/PusherLIVE
Facebook.com
Myspace.com
Pushers DJ Biography
http://thedjlist.com/djs/THE_PUSHER/

adampatterson
Posted: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:21:52 AM

fantastic interview lou,epic as always xxx

cheers Ad

VestroviA
Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2009 12:53:06 PM

Great interview there , My Hero !! Ron Speed !

VestroviA Pres. KnockOut Radio Show on DiscoverTrance Radio, Every 2nd & 4th Friday Of Each Month From 19.00 Till 21:00 GMT Time

Check Out :
My Bio
Twitter Profile
Facebook Profile
My Lastest Update Here

Send Your Promo's to : vestrovia@gmail.com