Welcome to the Discover Trance Forums

The Discover Trance Radio forum is a great place to discuss music, tracks, shows and issues with like minded individuals and other Trance fans, it is also a great way to keep in touch with the staff and Djs

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Trance-Scission 500, August 26th 2015 Options · View
e-motion
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:22:49 AM

Hey guys,

I don't come in here too often but I figured live show 500 might be a good occasion to peek in.

Trance-Scission 500 will be from 14:00 UK Time to 22:20 UK Time on Wednesday, August 26th. You might wonder why such a strange ending time, but it's to keep in line with the "500" theme, and therefore we will have a 500 minutes live show.

I hope to see you around in the chat that day for your requests, or just to keep me company, the more people show up, the more fun it will be.

Number 6
Sponsor
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:22:49 AM
AD4E
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:40:30 AM

Good to c u here in the forums Number 6 & congratulations on Episode # 500!!
Look forward to the chat tomorrow with all our friends & our common appreciation of Trance Music.
take care & here's to the next 500. -steve, a.k.a. AD4E
e-motion
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:13:55 PM

Thanks Steve, I'm looking forward to it too but I must say, I'm getting worried I might have to cancel or cut it way short, there's thunder in the distance that seems to be getting closer and I lost $800 worth of equipment during the last thunderstorm, so I can't take the risk if it gets over my town.

I'm crossing my fingers and hope I can still go on as planned, in about 45 minutes now. I'll have to keep a close eye on the weather for sure.